Lifehacks: 10 Tips To Make Life Easier
- Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone & iPod in a bowl - the concave shape amplifies the music.
- Bake cupcakes directly in ice-cream cones, so much more fun and easier to eat.
- Freeze Aloe Vera in ice-cube trays for soothing sunburn relief.
- Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
- Turn your muffin pan upside down, bake cookie-dough over the top and you have cookie bowls for ice-cream.
- Store bed linen sets inside one of their own pillowcases mean no more hunting through piles for a match.
- Pack shoes inside shower caps to stop dirty soles rubbing on your clothes - you can find them for free in just about every hotel.
- Baby powder gets sand off your skin easily - add it to your beach bag for a quick clean up!
- Find tiny lost items like earrings by putting a stocking over the vacuum hose.
- Make an instant cupcake carrier by cutting crosses into a box lid.
A real boy won’t care what the size of your bra is, how large your thighs are, if you have a big butt, and a sign in your belly. A real boy is going to notice your smile, the way you put your hair in the back of your ear when you are nervous, in your smile, the way your lips move when you are talking, in your hysterical way of watching horror movies, in your weird way of running, in your little obsessions, in your exaggerated gestures and in the way you pronounce his name. A real boy is going to love you for what you are, not for your outside.